Wednesday, February 18, 2015

All a flutter





I found this card in the Creative Kuts site in the card section.  I immediately knew I had to use my Violets DCWV stack on this.
 The ribbon matches perfectly! It still amazes me how easy it is to match these colors to all brands of papers.

This was a free file Cheryl let us down load. I so love box cards and this little bird is just too cute!!
 I used the same paper stack for this card too.

 I used my sketch pens to let my machine write the phrases on both cards for a different look.

Image of 3GJ Bow MakerImage of Spooky BundleImage of Caribbean Splash
These are the ribbons I used for my projects and of course my perfectly perfect bow maker


1 comment:

Julie Odil said...

Marji, I have not heard of Creative Kuts. You've got me curious. Love these cards!