Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's

I have to share with you our current miracle of life!
 I have a beautiful Crepe Myrtle tree right outside my bedroom window.  I've got a bird feeder and bird bath near it as well so we get a lot of birds in and around the tree.
I was thrilled to come home from work a few weeks ago to see this bundle of twigs right by my window.

I've never gotten to experience this so closely before.  It's a new family of Mockingbirds!






 4 gorgeous new lives!  The size of their beaks amaze me! lol I guess they have to grow into them.

 This momma is so wonderful, she flies back and forth all day delivering tasty bugs to her hungry kiddos.  I hope they get nice and fat! Clean up my yard from all the creepy crawlies!

I do have a card to share today as well, Cheryl, from Creative Kuts gave us this Mom shaker card file recently.  I made 3 just playing with a new paper stack I got.

 I also put different items in each shaker.  Aren't they pretty?  And I was thrilled over the moon when 2 friends asked if they could have them to give to their moms.  Makes my heart so happy.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love sharing  my work with you!
I hope your day is beautiful and relaxing.


No comments: