Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Spring lay out

 I'm one of those people who will end up with a basket or bin full of pieces, random things I make and never finish or extra cuts from pieces I think I will use.  I rarely dig in that basket or bin when I'm making something.  I finally went through said bin and created with what I found.
These chicks are pieces I made for the kids when I worked in the day care, I made extras since they were so cute.  The ovals are from the watering can centers.  And that watering can is from Creative Kuts.
 So, along with a cloud border from Creative Kuts I used all of these random pieces and made a cute spring lay out.  The papers are from DCWV for the mats, border and background.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Lovely!! Sweet Spring Layout! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous