Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bookmarks and pencil cup

3 Girl JAM


Hey there! I'm sharing  a few more school supplies projects with you!
I'm going crazy with school projects and decorations! 
I created a couple of bookmarks using free files from Little Scraps of Heaven designs, then used my 3 Girl Jam ribbons to created pom poms for them instead of tassels.  
Love them!!
I've made quite a few of these pencil cups, it utilizes the end of the roll from duct tape.  When I first started making duct tape wallets I hated to throw the roll away when it got to the end, the tape is so pretty, it seemed such a waste, so I knew I'd find something to do with them eventually and saved them all.
All you do is either tape or glue 2 together then I create a tape sheet for the bottom and tape it in place inside on the bottom.  For this one I used the pretty die cut lace to hide the seam.

This month the special ribbon is 

Caribbean Splash

Image of Caribbean Splash

For my project I used the Clover and the Holly Berry
Image of Sunny Meadows BundleImage of Winter Bundle
Image of Flower Die Cut Bundle

Click on the photo thumbnails if you are ready to go shop.

I'm going to add this post to the new anything goes challenge at the Decorate to Celebrate challenge

I'm adding this to the challenge at Hiding in my Craft room

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super fun ideas!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Chriss America Real said...

These are just adorable! Love them!

Lena said...

Fun projects. Love, love the pom poms!
Thanks for joining in the blogiversary fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
♥ Lena – DT
Lena’s Creations

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so cute thank you for joining challenge at dtc. hugs