Sunday, October 4, 2015

Vampire Tilly


Betty has been having a Halloween count down on her facebook fan page.  I don't have many of her images, but I do love them!
So inspired by so many of the projects I've seen posted I used the cute Tilly and made a shaped card with her.
 I used my colored pencils and gamsol to blend.  Isn't she cute?  I am proud of myself for the highlighting on this one! It's really hard for me to leave white space when I color.
I added tiny black gems to her ear ring and necklace so the spiders have a dimensional body, the one on her hat is a flat backed pearl.  And of course she has a heart in her hand, I wonder who's she stole. :)

simplybstamps.net

2 comments:

Silvia Jacinto said...

Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! Great job with the coloring!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations