Monday, December 21, 2015

Santa's brag book




I made Santa's photo album brag book for today's project.  Sometimes I wonder about myself, lol, my mind just goes crazy at times, and this is one of those times that it worked out what I wanted to make!  When I saw these images I immediately wanted to do something like photos.  I created the frames myself using my SIL program.  I added a couple pictures of my daughter because of course she's his favorite! wink wink

I used the thin ribbon to connect the pages of his album, this way the album can be opened in one long strip, and can be folded in an accordion fashion.  Also if you stand it up you can make a box with the photos facing out.
My printer stinks but I decided to keep the somewhat faded looking photo to make it look more vintage, I don't know, it kind of works.

Santa is going to mail this to Emily, I can't wait to see her expression when she gets it in the mail.

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Aww, great idea! Smiles! Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member