Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sunsational stamps cards

Design Team

Hey there! Today is my day to share some fabulous images from Sunsational Stamps!
I am using the image for this month's challenge, her name is Fantasia.  Isn't' she cool?
Click above to head over and download her and be sure to join in on the challenge!


I colored her digitally using my SIL program.  The background and phrase were created in the program as well.  It's kind of therapeutic to color this way.  You have to pay more attention I think and sometimes it takes longer but the effect is very neat.
I used the same pattern in her wings as I did as the background.
I recently got some cool stickers so I added a couple for some bling.


I've had these cards sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks waiting to be colored.  I made them in a batch with a couple of cards I posted previously.
Emily decided she needed to make cards so she swiped them and colored them up using my gel pens.



Then since she was on a roll she went through my SIL library and picked out the baby onsie and the cat to make as well.  She asked me to create a shaped card with the cat, so it's a print and cut. 



1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your cards look wonderful! And how crafty is that daughter of yours! Following in her Mommy's Foot steps! She did a great job!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations