Monday, August 15, 2016

12 months of Christmas link up!


Blog Badge
Can you believe it's already mid August?!
Goodness!
Well, it's time for me to share with you my post for the 12 months of Christmas link up challenge!

You could win one or all of these digital papers

And, Kris from Imagine That is offering a prize as well.
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

I am using 3 sets for my post, I just couldn't decide which one to work with.

I layered all of my pieces using my SIL program and printed them as one.
When making multiple cards as we tend to do at Christmas I think it's important to keep them simple and be able to create them as quickly as possible, also, keeping the postage down by minimal layers and embellishments.

 For my first card, I used the Jars of Cheer set along with 2 of the digital papers.
I kept my coloring to a minimum so the you stood out the most.


For my next card I used the Christmas owl set.  I love this owl with her peppermint swirl tummy.
I added crystal effects to her tummy and the peppermint in her cupcake, then covered it with crystal glitter.
 I did the same with this card as the one above.  Everything is one layer physically.
I love how it looks like I layered all the pieces individually.
I added a metal flower as my embellishment!!
 I used the erase tool to add her cupcake inside for a little surprise!

And last but not least, I used the Hanging Kitty image

 I used my BIC markers to color her in.  I like the solid bold colors.  
 For the inside I created similar layers as the front and added a little square from a kitty digital paper that Lisa has also created.


1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! All of these cards are just too cute! I love how you made the image inside too! Just darling!