Saturday, October 15, 2016

12 months of Christmas link up

12 Months of Christmas card link up

It's that time again!  Time for our mid month reminder of the current challenge.
This month's theme is Anything goes!!! 
And our sponsor is
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.ca/

I chose this cutie to work with.  I immediately saw him on an action wobble.
These are the papers you could win.  Aren't they cute?  I love the mittens.


Here's my card.  I used two of the papers being offered up this month for my background.
I created the small rectangle as an accent. I inked the edges with a blue marker.
There is flocking on his hat poof.  I decided to color his head black instead of making it look like a hat.  His hat is small and can't be seen.  I wanted the poof to stand out, not sure if I accomplished that.
I added crystal effects and glitter to the top of the ice.






1 comment:

Deedee Anderson said...

This is just so adorable, Marji! Aren't you clever to put the penguin on an Action Wobble! Love the little video you included, too. :-)