Sunday, October 16, 2016

Rainbow blanket

 This is my most recent complete work  in progress.  I have so many projects going it's not even funny.
I get bored and start a new one, then go back periodically and work a bit here and there.
This is a rainbow baby blanket.  The pattern is called Beautiful Shells. I followed a video on You Tube.  I want to start another one and make it big enough for my bed.  I really love how this looks.
And, as you can see Anna loves it too.  She protested when I picked her up to fold and put away the blanket.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hey lady! I just got back from my Vegas trip a little while ago and thought I would play Blogger catch up! LOL I saw your adorable Halloween cards - LOVE the Ghost! And that super cute penguin card! I adore penguins! :) But your blanket is so pretty... what a wonderful design! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations