Thursday, March 9, 2017

Piano scarf


This is a part one post...
I recently found this group on facebook, the designer Kim has amazing graphs.
Check her site out here https://www.c2cgraphs.com/

So, she posted this challenge, whoever posted the finished piece would get a set of bamboo crochet hooks.  I've admired these hooks for a long time so I am stoked to let you know that I'll be receiving them soon because I posted my scarf first! The runner up posted hers not 5 minutes later! Talk about a close one!
So here it is!
I call it "The Process of Music"
 As you are learning, it's not so good, kind of fuzzy, 
 then, once you master it!
 Emily has already claimed it and requested that I add on to it and make it a blanket for her bed.
Add that to my huge list of works to complete.

So, stay tuned, I will post again when I get the blanket made

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW WOW WOW , what an amazing project, so beautiful, no wonder your Granddaughter nabbed it LOL.
Faith
x