Saturday, September 8, 2018

Unicorn mug

This awesome gal is a file from Snapdragon Snippets.
I enlarged her so she is huge! I was looking through my SIL library for something I could make to wrap the LOL doll for Emily's birthday.  I saw this and hoped I could make it big enough and it worked!


I used embossed polkadot paper for her body to have great texture.
Her horn and hooves are silver foil paper.
For her tail I cut the pieces from white embossed polka dot paper and sponged the color on them.



I used a dark purple to cut the inner rim for some contrast.


Gems for her eyes and some stars on her cheek along with a heart cutie mark.
She's a cross between Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, and the LOL fits just right!
I can't wait to see Emily's reaction, I hope the LOL won't be her favorite part of the gift.



No comments: