Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just Chicken up on ya!

HA, isn't this cute?!
It must have taken over an hour to make this card. But I have to say I think it's fabulous.
Now, who to send it to...

I stamped the lady 6 different times on different papers to get her outfit just right. The chicks are stamped on yellow paper then cut out, I also stamped them onto the white so I didn't have to worry about cutting out those tiny legs and beaks. I only cut out the wing from yellow paper on the parent chicken, the comb is colored in. I added crystal lacquer to her boots to make them look like galoshes. (How DO you spell that word?!) Her front arm and leg are popped up on foam tape to make them appear as if they are closer, the pails are also popped up.

This is my tribute to all of the mother's out there. Weather you are mom's to 2 legged kids, furry 4 legged ones or even feathered kids. Happy Mother's day!

No comments: