Monday, January 21, 2013

Eureka weekly stamp challenge

EurekaChallenge-1.jpg

Welcome to the weekly challenge at Eureka Stamps!
This week's challenge is "Anything Goes"
I chose to make a birthday card with the super cute kitty in the package.


And my favorite Happy Birthday sentiment!
This is the inside of the card, isn't it fun? I used a few glittered brads to dot the I and the exclamation point.  I also added some the the bar across the bottom.

This is why I needed that bar across the bottom, I made another easel card, isn't it cute?

I added some glitter glue to the tissue, his nose and under the box to tie the glittered brads together.


Close up of cutie little kitty and let me tell you about the box, I am not that talented of a color-er.  ha
I printed the image out onto the leopard paper then cut the box out and pieced it in place.  Super fun huh?


Here's a full view of my fun card, I hope you like it too, now, to decide who will be graced with this for their birthday!
Thanks for stopping by and please click the logo box above to join us over at the Eureka blog in this challenge.
I'd love to hear what you think of my creation, lots of thanks!

No comments: