Thursday, February 21, 2013

MFT Masculine cards


Inspired by the Wild Wild West

I am sharing a couple of cards from the last class I took at My Favorite Things.  These are great masculine cards.

 There is a link to the store if you click on the image of the stamp set above.  How cool is this card?  I just love it.  Jody is a fabulous designer, I just love taking her classes.  She's always got little tricks and tips to share with us all.

 This card is really simple but makes a big impact!  The flags and buttons are die cuts so it's a really fast card to put together.

Look at the awesome dimension on this card, the rope fence and crimped paper layer is really neat.  We distressed the edges of the layers to add a more rugged feel.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will let me know what you think



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these cards! My hubby is a farrier, so these are right up my ally! New follower thanks to Weekly Pimp Out/Showcase Hop. Feel fee to follow back.

scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com