Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
“Luck of the Irish”
Showcasing some of
the Newly Appointed
Pinque Peacock Artists and Creators:
This is the First Ever Blog Hop hosted by Pinque Peacock and presenting the Talented Works of The Pinquettes. We hope you will sit back, enjoy your time as you hop, and maybe even learn a new trick or technique to try out yourself, too.
This hop will share projects created with St. Patrick’s Day and the “Luck of the Irish” in mind.
Now, you don’t have to be Irish to be the Lucky Winner of the Pinque Peacock Sponsored Prize.
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) will win this . . . .
Do YOU want to WIN?
Here is How*:
1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)
2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page and Shop
3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.
*You MUST do ALL of the steps above to be included in the random drawing for the prize
The Hop will remain open until Monday, February 25th, 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held during that week and announced by Friday, March 1st.
Fpr my project today I used a 3D card file from the SIL store, it's a four leaf clover.
It was pretty simple to cut and took a little bit to figure out how to assemble but it's super cute and folds flat to mail...
Well, it did until I embellished it, that is. I added a fabric flower from joilee's and a gorgeous glass beaded pin from Pinque Peacock.
I found the cute little button at Joann's in the dollar bin, it would be perfect for the recipient to remove and wear on their lapel on St. Patty's day to avoid the pinching!
On the back I added a fun 3 dimensional sticker from K & Co along with a cute polka dot shamrock.This is what it looks like ready to slip into an envelope, I suggest a padded envelope or a small box to avoid the beads getting broken.
I also want to share a bracelet I made recently with you, I'm not a jewelry maker by any means but love how this turned out...I consider cats to be my good luck charm.
Next head over to Rhonda: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com to continue on
Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .
Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Heather F ~ http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
An’Jenic aka AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
Thank You for hopping along and we hope you had Loads of Fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For a Quick Reference, Here is a
Full List of all the Pinquette Artists' Blogs
so you can stop in and visit :)
- AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Beckie ~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Donna ~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
- Heather F ~ http://www.iheartippity.com AND http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
- Heather L ~ http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
- Janet ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
- Jessica B ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/ AND http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
- Jessie M ~ http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
- Kim ~ http://theartisansattic.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly P ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Kristin ~ http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/
- Lisa ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
- Marji ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
- Mary ~http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Paula ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
- Robin ~ http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Shelley ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
- Susie ~ http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
- Teresa ~ http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
- Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/