How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?
Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
March New Release
This is our 2nd Blog Hop as a Team, and we are thankful for all of you being here!
We hope you will enjoy your time as you hop and that you feel inspired to create after visiting the Talented Pinquettes' Blogs! This hop will showcase projects that have been created using some of the March NEW RELEASE Products from Pinque Peacock.
Our March Release is full of gorgeous products that highlight the Colors of Easter and Spring.
After hopping, be sure to visit the Shop on FB to order the New Release items to beautify your Easter and Spring Craft Projects.
!!!!Now, let's talk PRIZES!!!!
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) will win this . . . .
Do YOU want to WIN?
Here is How****:
1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)
2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page and Shop
3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.
****You MUST do ALL of the steps above to be included in the random drawing for the prize. We would hate for you to lose out on winning just because you didn't follow these easy rules :( ****
The Hop will remain open until Monday, March 11, 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held during that week and announced by Friday, March 15th.
Now, for my project...the mail man hasn't been nice and I did not get my new items but this is something you can still get as well.
This is a little shadow box frame for one of our fur babies who recently had to leave us.
I wanted to do some sort of memorial for her because she was a very sweet kitty and we do miss her.
I found the other embelishments at Walmart and thought they would be perfect, the colors are almost exact! So proud of myself, lol
The letters are stickers. The frame is a file I got from the Silhouette store.
Thanks for stopping by, make sure to hop tomorrow, new ladies and new projects!
Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .
DAY 1 (3/08/13):http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
Mary M. ~ http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
Marji F. ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
DAY 2 (3/09/13):http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
Paula D. ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
Janet R. ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
Heather F. ~ http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
DAY 3 (3/10/13):http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
Rhonda R.: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
An’Jenic aka AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
Shelley P. ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
Kristin K. ~ http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/
Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
Thank You for hopping along and we hope you had Loads of Fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For a Quick Reference, Here is a Full List of all the Pinquette Artists' Blogs
so you can stop in and visit :)
- AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Beckie ~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Donna ~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
- Heather F ~ http://www.iheartippity.com AND http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
- Heather L ~ http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
- Janet ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
- Jessica B ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/ AND http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
- Jessie M ~ http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
- Kim ~ http://theartisansattic.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly P ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Kristin ~ http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/
- Lisa ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
- Marji ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
- Mary ~http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Paula ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
- Robin ~ http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Shelley ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
- Susie ~ http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
- Teresa ~ http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
- Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/