Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pretty dress

Cover Photo



Today I'm sharing a sweet card with you. This is a stamp and die set from Stampin Up. I fell in love as soon as I saw it. I have no idea why it took me so long to use it. I started cutting dresses and didn't want to stop. There are so many papers that match with the flowers and pins I have from Pinque Peacock.
This was a fun card to put together. I free hand cut the background from 2 pieces of designer paper then alternated them. I used some washi tape, another embellishment I have had for a while and never use. Pairing it with the beaded stick pin and the fun layered garden beauty, I think it's a fun birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by I love hearig your comments! Don't miss out on all of the fantastic new items that were just released last weekend.
Hugs and crafty wishes


I tried to tie the roses in the flower to the roses in the washi, not a perfect match but I think it works...I hope you agree

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Marji what an awesome card. I like the many layers of paper and the sentiment is perfect. TFS AJ-