Monday, April 22, 2013

Animal Catwalk card



digi25005 Lounging Cat

digi25005 Lounging Cat


Yup, it's that time again! Another fun new challenge at Eureka Stamps!!
Today's challenge is Animal catwalk, showing off animals strutting their stuff.
I thought this girl was perfect, she's owning that bathing suit!
 I used some of my gorgeous new flowers, I'm now addicted to!! and 2 of my gorgeous Pinque Peacock stick pins to embellish the card.
 She's colored with my Copics, I had a lot of fun coloring her and am proud at how it turned out.  The background is done with make up sponges and ink pads.
On the polka dot paper in the main back ground I used my new embossing folder from Stampin Up, how cute are those dotted clouds?!  After I ran it through the Big shot I swiped an ink pad lightly across the top to highlight the embossing.

I just had to do her photo shoot by the pool!  Thanks so much for sotpping by, I hope you will join us by linking up your own fun Animal catwalk project.  If you just need this image then click  on the black and white pic above and it will take you right to her in the store.  Then click the logo box to link up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Great job!!