Saturday, June 15, 2013

Karma blog hop


Welcome to Our Kreative Karma Blog Hop!
We are celebrating Summer, Graduations, Vacations, Reunions, Out of School fun!! How do you celebrate? We hope our projects will give you some inspiration! And we're offering some prizes along the way!!
Our sponsor this month is

Janet is a Close To My Heart Dealer and she's put together this great prize package for our Grand Prize winner! How do you win? Comment on every Blog in our hop! Be a follower of all blogs in the hop,if you aren't already! There are some pretty crafty hoppers here, and you don't want to miss out on their awesome projects. Be sure to follow and comment on Our Kreative Karma's blog as well. We all rotate posting on that blog and you never know when we'll do something that just might surprise you! It'll always be a friendly spot! Now for that grand prize photo!

Awesome huh? Over $50.00 in creative Summer fun for you to document those fun summer activities you love!
This hop takes place over two days! So plenty of time to visit all the blogs, and there's not too many each day that you have to be rushed! So grab a cold drink and hop to our fun ideas for the summertime!

I am sharing a fun new set from SVG cuts with you, I LOVE S'more's and this set is just so cute, I couldn't resist.

I just got my first set of Jaded Blossom stamps too and it just happens to be their new S'more set!
 The first pic is a teaser huh, it shows the inside of the S'mores box, a gift card fits perfectly.
 And this is a side view of the fire box, how cute is that?! I love the shape of it, Mary is so clever with her files, those little touches are so neat.
 This is the back side of my camper box, I know, I'm driving you nuts right?  hee hee
 Here is the back of the camper, complete with tail lights and license plate.
The paper I used on this is the DCWV Enchanted.  I've had this pad for a long time and wanted this set to look rustic and almost camouflaged.  And I think it worked! You'd never know the bottom of the box was mermaid paper and the camper was a sunset and grape vines.
 And now, what you've been waiting for!!  Isn't it great?  I also used my distressed stripes embossing folder to emboss parts of the camper for that siding look.
 I added another sentiment from the Jaded Blossoms set on my marshmallow and some gems and inking on the edges.
So last of all, here is my S'more box, good enough to eat almost huh?  
I hope you had fun on our little camp out, now head over to Dorothy to see what she's cooked up for you!!


Start here on both days:

Day 1 

2. Lisa             http://desileedesigningdivas.blogspot.com/
3. Janet            http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
4. Jodie            http://jodiescraplab.blogspot.com/
5.  Marji          http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
6. Dorothy       http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

Stop back by the Karma blog and tell us what you thought of today's projects! Any faves??
7. Karma         http://ourkreativekarma.blogspot.com/

Day 2

8. Christina  http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
9.  Melissa  http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
10.  Susie  http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
11. Tess Hilton- www.sassycricutcrafting.com/
12. Jessica Douglas Wilson-www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/

Stop back by the Karma blog and tell us what you thought of today's projects! Any faves??
13.  http://ourkreativekarma.blogspot.com/

A winner will be drawn on Monday! So to be eligible-make sure you've visited every blog and left a comment and be a follower of Our Kreative Karma blog as well as our hop stops this weekend! Thank you and be sure to leave a way to contact you if you win! Follow the individual blogs rules for any blog candy they offer please! We appreciate your spending some time with us this weekend! Hope to see you back soon!

23 comments:

Unknown said...

OH...MY...GOD!!! Your project is A-MAZ-ING!!!!! How flipping creative is this!!! WONDERFUL job!!!

Janet's Planet said...

okay, Awesome, WOW!! I love the camping set.. The Camper is totally cool! and you're right the s'more box looks good enough to eat! I can almost hear you singing around the campfire! Great project! Thanks for taking part in the hop.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning.... I am in awe! How super amazing are these boxes. You hit this one out of the park for sure. Thanks for sharing, Marji!!!!

Nadja

TeresaK said...

OMG---This is Absolutely AMAZING Marji! How do you do it... wonderful creations time after time? What a project this was...and I love the pink flamingo on the outside of the camper!
Teresa
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

That is very intricately detailed...thanks so much for sharing. I love the detail on the camper!

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

how freaking cute. You out did yourself today. I just love them all. Thanks for being apart of the hop today.

SusieScrapper said...

I am totally blown away by your project, it is so amazing! You did an awesome job on it, just love it!!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

cema1cema said...

OMG!! Marji I LOVE this!!! So super cute!!!
Christina

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

Marji~How cute are those SVG files!! I just love the camper, fire, Oh I love them all!! You did a wonderful job with your paper choices. I just got a cameo and am to scared to take it out of the box. I think I will just have to take the leap and try it out. Do you have any advice or tips for me? I really love all the SVG files out there but am not sure how to use them. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations with us today. : )

Sharon

http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

This is amazing... I love this file... and the smores are great!!!!THe follower section is not there but I will check back later...]
Laura D.

Unknown said...

This is simply amazing. Beautiful job.

Josie0602 said...

OMG!!!! I was just blown away by these stupendous creations!! Wow! Those cut files are amazing but the papers you chose for each one just made them so outstanding!!

Tracy Godfrey

An'Jenic G. said...

Marji you have created such fun creations. I really love the s'more. It looks so real and yummy. TFS AJ-

Michele I said...

this is so cute, love it

D- said...

These are excellent. What fun gifts they would make. TFS.
D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your projects are absolutely amazing! Makes me jealous that I don't have any way to cut the svg files. Someday... Already a follower from scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

Deleted 2014 said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME Job! I love all your projects. Funny b/c I almost made the campfire and camper one for my hubby this Father's day. We were going to give him a tent, but it did not work out. Great job!

Tess

Jodie R said...

Now I want to go camping and eat smores really bad!! FANTASTIC projects!!! Adorable details!!!

Heather Lynn said...

Wow Wow Wow!! Love your projects! You do such an amazing job with awesome details! Great job, Marji!

Hugs,
HL

Lisa T said...

What amazingly cool projects! Thanks for participating in the Summer challenge on Designed to Color!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness these are just too fabulous. I would love to make something similar to have on display at my trailer! Thanks for linking up with DTC!

Unknown said...

Such fantastic projects and so intricate!!:-) Thanks for joining us in the Designed to Color Challenge:-)

Rosie said...

OH MY WORD!!!! This is so amazing!!! Thank you for playing along in our summer challenge at Designed To Color! Hugs, Rosie :)