Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rock a billy notebook


Today I am showing off one of the new swirled beauties! I love these so much, they are so neat, kind of a flower, more like a button...you decide!

 This was a challenge image offered by The Stamping Chef.  I like her challenges because she offers stamps I would normally shy away from.  It's fun to get funky and think outside my comfort zone!
 I didn't have any Pinque Peacock beaded stick pins to match so I used some of my beads from my stash to make a few.
Isn't' she pretty?  I added crystal effects to her eyes, ear ring, lips and skull on her dress.  I also added a tiny crystal to her lip and the top of her ear for extra piercings.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you will let me know what you think of her.

4 comments:

TeresaK said...

My goodness, I think this image is so cute and I LOVE the glossy red accents...just what she needed! Love that you added the PP button and the peacock feather! Another amazing job, Marji!
Teresa
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

scrapbookingforfun said...

Marji you did an amazing and beautiful job on this book!!!

Pinquette Shelley
http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

what an awesome project!!!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

An'Jenic G. said...

How cute!! I love the image and the add glossy accent. TFS AJ-