Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beautiful Princess

The Stamping Chef

Scarlett Hunger

Isn't she beautiful? I love her! I used my Enchanted DCWV paper stack for this card.  I've had it for a few years.  I printed her on white and on the paper used for her dress.  I then cut apart her sleeves and the dress piecing them back together after I colored her skin and hair.  I also trimmed the tiniest amount from the bottom of her dress and colored the back image a dark green to trim the dress and give her under skirts.  I also colored the bodice of the dress in the green.
The rest of the card is all the work of the paper and some 3 Girl Jam ribbon.
I used another piece to line the interior of the card.  I love this paper, the gold glitter is raised too and very sparkly.

This is one of the newest images, isn't she amazing!? I love her!  Click below to go shop!

No comments: