Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Christmas in August from The Stamping Chef

The Stamping Chef
Jolene

Jolene


I have so much fun with these images, I'm so used to doing such cute things, I love the beauty of these girls. I've put a link straight to her in the shop if you click her image above.  I am really in to doing unexpected cards for Christmas this year. I've got 2 bins of Christmas paper so I want to let it do most of the work.  This would be a fun card for a single guy I think.
I used a glitter gel pen to give her green eyes and red lips.  She's got a diamond on her ring finger and a gold stud in her ear.  I hope you like her.
I used a piece of the same paper to line the inside.
I hope you will let me know what you think.  Be sure to play along in this challenge with us.  Christmas in August!

No comments: