Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sweet Summer

The Stamping Chef

TSC_SweetSummer_Preview

 Do you join us for the challenges on the face book page?  This was the one from a few weeks ago.
 I printed 4 of Summer on white and 4 of her on 2 different pattern papers, I then let my Cameo cut them out for me.  I did have to cut apart her dress to piece it back together but since the machine did the hard work these went together fast.
 I colored each one a little different, I still need a lot of work on hair and more colors for skin but I think I'm getting a little better.
 The paper I used is the new stack from DCWV called The Little Mis
 I added a few gems here and there and little paper flags
 This one is my favorite, I love how her hair turned out.
 I put Crystal Effects on their eyes and lips
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will join us on face book and on the blog to play along in our challenges.  The current challenge starts tomorrow here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!
Marcia Van Hoosan