Monday, August 12, 2013

Eureka Challenge~blooms and blossoms



digi15701 Flower Angel
digi15701 Flower Angel

digi16202 Sunflower
digi16202 Sunflower

Click the images above to go shopping, there are some really pretty floral images in the shop!

I'm in love with another new DCWV paper stack called The Little Miss, I just bought my second pad the other day because I'm half through the first one.  The papers are so pretty! 
I used my Cameo to print and cut the images, I lightly colored the angel then added stickles to her wings.
For the flowers I just used 3 different colors of marker and make quick swipes across the paper then put it through to cut it out.  Images like this are much easier to color before you cut them out.
The rest of the page is all the paper from the stack and a few crochet flowers from Stampin Up.  I used the same colors from the flowers and dabbed the centers then sprayed with alcohol to run the ink.

No comments: