Sunday, August 11, 2013

Imagine that~Sweet love birds lay out

Today I bring you
&

I am really enjoying these challenges, I'm so glad I stumbled upon the blog so I can play along!

Picture
This is the image we were given this week.
I chose to use the colored version and added the sentiment to it.
 I made a really simple lay out for pictures of my sweet little girl.  I added a few Pinque Peacock layered garden beauties for punch.  This paper is from the new DCWV stack The Little Miss, I love the colors and patterns.



7 comments:

Miranda said...

Your LO is GORGEOUS!!!! Have a lovely day! Miranda :)

scrapbookingforfun said...

Marji I love the colors and the design on this layout!! It is so stinking cute!!!!

Kris B. said...

Oooo, this is soo SWEET!! LOVE your layout and floral elements. Will make such a cute scrap page. *Ü* Thanks so much for playing along this month!!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh wow how cute!! I love the flower and love birds. They both go so well together.

An'Jenic-

Donna K said...

Those love birds are so pretty! Great colors on this "sweet" layout, Marji!!

Sugarlips said...

It is such a cute image. I love how it matches the flower so perfectly. great job.

Taniaj Scott said...

Love your card , thanks for joining the challenge at Imagine That hugs Txx (DT)