Thursday, September 12, 2013

Great backgrounds

CK STORE


TSC_PutaRingonIt_Preview
Click above to head to the store to see the new releases!

 This image was the challenge image for The Stamping Chef last week, isn't she great?  I love her, she could be done so many ways.  I used Crystal effects on her veil and dress then added diamond glitter.  For the diamond ring and her crown I colored with a glitter gel pen then added Crystal Effects to the diamond.

I really love these over lays, they are so great and can be used for so many different things.
Here I used one of the paper dolls from Creative Kuts along with the background.  I printed her on white paper then the brown you see on her belt and then the roses pattern for her dress.
The phrase is a Unity stamp and
 The button can be found at The Pinque Peacock shop

1 comment:

Grannymama said...

Love the overlay with the faceless girl...great job; and The Stamping Chef - hummm, wonder where I seen that (I was on their design team for about 6 months!!)