Friday, September 12, 2014

Fun cards

 I totally squealed out loud when I saw this file on a recent blog hop hosted by SVG Cutting files,
I have always loved Beaker. I couldn't wait to create a fun shaped card with him!

This was a free image offered by Paper Nest Dolls, I am a new fan of theirs, super cute images! I just love the faces of them!
I colored her with  my pencils and layered pattern paper from CTMH and glitter washi tape (are you proud of me for actually using some?)
 Look at that sweet face!! I just love her!

2 comments:

Donna K said...

I can see why you squeaked when you saw that Beaker...too flippin' cute!! The Paperdolls card is darling too, what a sweet summer image. The faces on the Paper Nest dolls are so darling. Great thought to add that dragonfly too, Marji. Another batch of creative goodness today. Happy Friday, lady!

Pcaheather said...

Love love the Beaker card! Both cards are wonderful but the Beaker was just an awww moment for me..