Tuesday, October 14, 2014

MelJen's freebies


Each Friday at the FaceBook MelJen's Design's club page, she gives us a free digital stamp.
I enjoy using them, sometimes, it's an image I'd never buy on my own, so it's nice for a real challenge.


 I used my CTMH papers to keep this card simple.  I used the heart for a pop of color then kept the rest more monochromatic.



I had a lot of fun with this one.  I LOVE Caramel apples and get so excited when I start seeing them in the stores.  I've already had my first one this year, and have 2 more in my kitchen waiting on me.
 I recently bought the Sweater Weather DCWV paper stack so I used it for these cards.
 Again, I kept them simple, using my tiny gems for the nuts on the red apple and used different colored ones to create sprinkles on the caramel.  I really like this paper stack, really neat papers.


I applied Crystal effects to the entire apple, let it dry then applied a second coat just to the caramel so it's a bit raised from the apple.

No comments: