Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cute and Classy

I've got more Christmas for you...I love crafting for Christmas, it's my favorite by far.
So I thought I'd share a few more of my projects and maybe inspire you to start early this year.

This is an image from The Stamping Chef, isn't she gorgeous?

Fun penguin ornament, the twine is just taped to the inside of the card so it can easily be removed and placed on the tree.

 I love the little jar of sparkle.  I found a bunch of different ones at our Dollar Tree, glitter, slivers and beads, so fun for cards.

These ornaments are designed by Cheryl at Creative Kuts, if you aren't part of the group you are missing out on a lot of files, a lot of them freebies!! 






I'm adding this to the 12 Months of Christmas card link up




1 comment:

Laura said...

I love all your projects.. nice they can be ornaments.. love that snowflake diecuts behind the penquin..
thanks for joining us at 12 Months of Christmas..
LAura