Sunday, May 22, 2016

Creative Kuts projects

I put down my crochet hook and got inky!  

 How cool is this card?  These drapery cards are popular right now and Cheryl created a file for us making it so easy!  I used a set of paper from Close to My Heart and with just 2 sheets of pattern paper and flipping over some of the pieces, gave me 4 patterns to use. They look really cool don't ya think?

I also did 2 of the lay outs I've been hoarding.
I seriously love this little fairy! She's so so sweet!  I used one of my Peechy Keen faces for her.




This little foxy is super fun! I love that cute expression! I think this page could be used for a lot of different things!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful fold cards and the page images are so very cute, great work.
Faith
x