Sunday, July 28, 2013

Artbooking mini album on a scrapbook page!


My Close to my Heart site

Only a few more days until you can order your very own copy of the NEW ARTBOOKING cartridge!!!  Leave me a comment or pm me through facebook, if you order it TODAY then you will get from me, a FREE catalog (the brand new one), FREE shipping on your order (making your total $99 plus tax) AND I will buy the August Stamp of the Month for you as well!!
 
It's all about chocolate!! How cute are those stamps?!  I love it and can't wait to get my own!

Now on to today's project, I've been having fun with this cartridge and have several projects cut and in different stages of completion, I've just been so excited I can't keep my head on straight.  There's so much you can do with this cartridge!
 Well, a few months ago my beloved Peppermint Expression went to the  resting place for Cricuts :(  So I only have my Imagine now...not all bad, I printed the overlay for this page instead of cutting it! Yes, you can print only any shape!! love this!!

The paper collection I am using here is the Chantilly, it is in the new catalog so it's something you could add to your pre order if you'd like, anything you add to a pre order will get free shipping from me as well!!

For the title, I cut it then layered it on a piece of dp and traced around it with one of my pens to make it really pop!.  I added some beautiful paper butterflies and little pearls.  That border you see there is from one of the sheets, I always trim them off and save them, they come in handy for little additions to different projects.
 Here is the mini album on my page, I used the seam binding to attach it to the page.  I punched holes in the over lay piece before adhering it to the pink background piece.  I try to always use the back of my pages to reduce the thickness of my albums so I didn't want to have holes in that piece.
Anyway, on to the album itself.
 Since I'm not sure what photos will go on here I kept it simple, I can always add more embellishments when I add the photos.
I am so in love with this paper! I love paisley prints a lot! I've got a stack of just different paislies that's probably over an inch thick.

 Super simple an so very pretty!!  I need to find the RGB codes so I can match my prints with the papers perfectly, but I think I did pretty good on this match just eyeballing it!  If you have the link to the CTMH RGB codes I'd love if you'd share it!

Thanks so much for stopping by, leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this idea! Also if you want me to contact you to pre order your cartridge.  I will send you an invoice through paypal, place the order on August 1st then ship it on to you!  It will go straight to your house from CTMH so you will get it with in a week!


No comments: