Friday, November 14, 2014

Day of the Dead...

These cards are much different than my normal style, I really like being in the groups for Simply Betty and The Stamping Chef.
I was on the TSC design team for a short term, her images really make me move from my comfort zone, I enjoy the challenge.

These were two challenges ran the last week of October...I barely got them done in time and have just found a non-dt spot to post them. ;)


The embellishments are from CTMH, the papers are the paper studio.  I still need serious help with hair and skin, but these were fun to do.  This was a monochromatic challenge.


 Did I go too dark on this one?  lol  I seriously had a total blast on this.  We had to use this image, gauze and cotton.  I used my shimmer mists to color the gauze.  Her skin is a little flat, I need another shade of that green family to make her more 3 dimensional.


No comments: