Thursday, July 4, 2013

Close to My Heart convention part 2

Welcome to day 2 of my fun weekend of convention.  There were so many beautiful things that were shared with us.

Today I want to share a few of my favorites.  I can not wait to get one of these frames in my house!! We were given so many great tips and tricks for these to use them all year long! There is a great kit in the new catalog that gives you all you need to get started for around $40! Amazing value!

One tip I will share with you is use hook and loop tape to adhere the pieces to your frame, that way when you want to change it, just pop off the old and push on the new!!

These are going to be SO fun!!! We got to make the necklace in the new Base and Bling line, it's another great value kit, includes all you need to make a gorgeous necklace!
You can use the new textiles and the base and bling elements to make the perfect accessories to any outfit, young or old will look great sporting these!!


This wreath was breath taking!  All paper! How amazing is that?
And remember, I have the special pre order deal going on, send me an email or pm me through face book.  For just $99 you will get the Artbooking bundle shown below, a new catalog idea book and the August stamp of the month (which is super cute and very yummy) all included in your $99 bundle price AND free shipping!!!

Here is the necklace I made, my first time making a spiral flower from fabric! Really great!!

Look at the loot I came home with!!  I didn't win any of the extra give aways but I came away with so much!

I love the bag we were given

Remember, send me a message before August 1st to get in on the pre order special I am offering

No comments: