Friday, July 5, 2013

Close to my Heart convention part 3


Day 3 of  my convention share posts,  These are the cards we made at the final creative session.
These are the new spinner cards and they are SO fun, the possibilities with these are endless!!
We were given enough supplies to make 2 of each design but I decided to use my extra pieces to decorate the inside so the fun showed through the window.
The paper strips were scalloped using our NEW scallop border punch!
Here's a little motion, you can see how the gift spins, so fun!!


This card is so pretty, I'm loving the new paper sets!
On this one I stamped the thank you opposite for the back so when it spins the colors change



This card shows how you can still use the spin card but make it stationary by placing a strip of paper over top of it then adding another circle to the top of that.
I added some bling!  

Don't forget my offer for the pre order of the new Artbooking cartridge, I'm offering you FREE shipping, a Free catalog/idea book AND a FREE August Stamp of the month set!!!  All for the $99 price plus tax
Send me an email or a pm through face book today!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very cute projects =)
http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/