Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Close to my Heart convention part 1

I had the extreme pleasure of attending my very first convention for Close to my Heart!!!  

It was right here in my own back yard so to speak, at Disney World, so I HAD to go, I couldn't let it be this close to me and miss out!

So, it was a complete whirl wind of beautiful people, projects and fun!

Below is the first project we made, it's all cuts from the all new Artbooking Cartridge, I'm sure you've heard about it already, you can see a pic of the bundle to the left AND if you pre order with me before July 31 you will get free shipping, a free catalog AND I will buy you the Stamp of the month set!  All yours for $99 plus tax!

So, this new cartridge includes scrapbook page layouts including over lays, frames, titles and elements, mini albums and so much more, over 700 images on this cartridge.

All we needed for this album was a few sheets of card stock and a set of dimensional elements from one of the new design sets.













We got to have a very fun session with our beautiful and talented leader!

She's such a wonderful and strong person, such an inspiration!!!

And we were entertained by her side kicks the 3 Amigos, so hysterical!

And once again, here is the bundle for you to drool over!! It's an amazing value!  Email me or send me a pm on face book so I can get you set up on your pre order.  Remember you will get all that is pictured here, plus a free catalog and the August stamp of the month for Free AND FREE SHIPPING.  All for just $99 plus tax!


No comments: