Friday, August 2, 2013

From masculine to girly!


Keep calm and peacock on!


This is a fun page! I hope you agree.  Do you check the sale area of the CTMH site often?  
I don't do it very often because I always end up buying stuff! lol
This last time I checked I found the background paper I used here in a bulk pack for pennies per page! and LOTS of embellishments for cheap!
 I cut the frame from the Artbooking cartridge and discovered as I was deciding how to cover up the very manly image on the paper that the star on the paper lined up perfectly with the center star on the frame! Ha, love when creative things happen like that!  And you can see my pretty lace flower and button I added,  The two stars on the end are cork stickies (new in this catalog) They also fit perfectly!
 I used the border piece I cut off to make flags and help with the design of the page, I got some of the canvas button stickies as well and stamped right on them with Cocoa ink!  This flower from Pinque Peacock matched great so I took it apart, added the center flower and brad to the top of another canvas button and put the flower back together!  OH, check out that cute tiny cork arrow at the top! LOVE those!!
The flower, arrow and I heart you are all cut from the Artbooking cartridge.  Too cute right?  There is also a strip of the glitter tape (LOVE that stuff) and a canvas tag added to the bottom.  I used a white gel pen to add their names and the date!

You can click the photo of the Artbooking bundle and head right over to my site and shop till you drop!  You might get lucky and be able to get this paper and tags there still on sale!

4 comments:

Donna K said...

love the page and and the subjects are just too adorable! i haven't tried glitter tape yet, it looks great though! have a great weekend girlie!
~donna k

scrapbookingforfun said...

Marji the page turned out super cute!!! I have the cart and haven't had time to open it yet!!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture love the layout Marji

An'Jenic G. said...

Great layout. I love the frame used. TFS An'Jenic-